Why service and maintain your equipment?
Here are a few examples of the key benefits of protecting your investment by servicing and maintaining your air conditioning and ventilation equipment:
- Maximises systems performance and energy efficiency as the manufacturer intended.
- Ensures you are F-Gas compliant.
- Enhances equipment longevity.
- Reduces life cycle costs.
A service and maintenance contract offers you:
- 24/7 Emergency call out cover (you enter yourself onto our high priority list)
- Contracts are tailored to you, the client. This leaves you in control.
- Spare parts are at a discounted rate.
We feel it's important for our clients to understand why it is best to have their air conditioning equipment maintained. It is actually more cost effective to maintain your air conditioning equipment as you will save money on your utility bills, the chances of your equipment breaking down reduces significantly and the longevity of your equipment in general increases. This far out ways the cost of having a simple planned preventative maintenance agreement. Because as the saying goes, the best cure is prevention, we aim to foresee issues arising and prevent them before they happen on our service visits.
Common poor maintenance issues can be:
Your air conditioning systems now have to comply with tough environmental legislation. We'll help you get ahead of the game and avoid the risk of prosecution and heavy fines.
What does it mean for your organisation?
The F-Gas Regulations requires the person having control of the equipment containing the F gas refrigerant to have the following measures in place:
Full asset register of all refrigeration equipment, including:
- Equipment Name/Description
- Refrigerant Type
- Refrigerant Quantity (Estimated if unknown)
- System Refrigerant CO2 Equivalent (Estimated if unknown)
Routine, and recorded, refrigerant leak testing on all equipment whose refrigerant charge is > 5T CO2 equivalent.
Maintain full records of all activities associated with refrigerant, i.e.:
- Routine & spontaneous leak testing
- Refrigerant added or removed
- Replacement of components that are associated with the refrigerant circuit
- Scrapping or selling equipment
Don't worry, we're here to help you with your next steps
We understand that all these regulations and legislation's can be mind boggling. But that's what we're here for, to take that weight off and make it easier for you.
We offer a free site survey and consultation, so we'll attend site at a time that is most convenient for you, carry out an asset list to see what equipment you have and work with you to tailor make a suitable agreement. We'll focus on making the best possible agreement to benefit you and your air conditioning equipment. We want your air conditioning systems running at optimum efficiency and performance all year round.
We can also explain and help you understand the jargon and assist you with your F-Gas asset register and logs and incorporate it all into the cost of your maintenance agreement.
If you're interested in protecting your air conditioning equipment or would simply like some advice in this area then call us on 0115 979 0644 or use out contact form and we'll be happy to talk through some options with you.